Fripple.com is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not sell, trade, or give away your personal information to anyone.
Information that can identify you as a specific individual, such as your name, phone number, email address, Social Security number,
or credit card number is referred to as "personal information." Personal information also includes any information involving your
financial circumstances, health, or medical history.
"Cookies" are small files that are stored by your web browser to help a particular system recognize you and the pages you visited
regarding how you navigate our website. Fripple.com does not collect any personal information from cookies. Most browsers
1. Fripple.com collects personal information in the normal course of business in order to process your requests.
Fripple.com begins collecting personal information after you create an account by entering your email address and choosing your password.
Fripple.com may use your personal information to get in touch with you when necessary to process your requests. For example, emails will
be sent to you to inform you of the status of your request, and to seek any additional information that may be required.
Fripple.com, or a wholly-owned subsidiary of Fripple.com, may contact you to survey your satisfaction of our service and/or to inform you
of additional products and services offered by us or our wholly-owned subsidiaries. You may opt out of receiving these additional
communications from us by following the opt-out procedures identified below.
2. Fripple.com gathers anonymous information about you for internal purposes, and may share this anonymous information with third parties.
Anonymous information is any information that does not personally identify you, including aggregate demographic information such as the number
of visitors to this website from a particular location.
Fripple.com uses anonymous information for marketing purposes and to improve the services offered to you.
3. Fripple.com does not sell, trade, or give away personal information to anyone.
4. Fripple.com does not disclose or otherwise share personal information with third parties, except under the following conditions.
Fripple.com may disclose or report personal information when it is believed, in good faith, that the disclosure is required or permitted
under law, for example, to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities or to resolve consumer disputes.
Fripple.com may disclose personal information to other companies that help process or service your request, or correspond with you. For
example, personal information may be provided to a third party to verify the validity or credit limit of your credit card. Such companies
are not allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and are contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
5. Fripple.com may contact you to survey your satisfaction of its service or to inform you of additional products and services. If you
want to opt out of these surveys or notices, you may do so by contacting Fripple.com using the "Contact Us" link on our homepage.
6. Fripple.com continues to evaluate its efforts to protect your personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information
contact Fripple.com using the "Contact Us" link on our homepage.
8. This website contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links you are "moving" to another website.
Fripple.com is not responsible for the information privacy practices or the content of these other websites. We encourage you to read the
privacy policies of these linked websites as their information privacy practices may differ.